Thursday, June 26, 2014

Planned Parenthood, please sue the Supreme Court.

The SCOTUS ruled that it was illegal to have a buffer zone between an Abortion Clinic and  the  hecklers.  I suppose the concept is that Free Speech is violated if there is a buffer and if the hecklers murder someone or maim them or prevent a woman from visiting her doctor., the redress is to call the police.

Attorney for the bible huggers say the need access to those wanting an abortion so they can, in a low voice, educate the women as to other alternatives.  I'm not sure. But I think I saw some of those lawyers at the Improv doing slapstick.

Now, I am told that SCOTUS/ has a buffer around themselves. This is a violation of free speech.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to whisper a tutorial on how much some decision  have hurt our country..

If a buffer zone around SCOTUS is removed and some die or are maimed, why then, they can call the police.


No comments:

Post a Comment