Wednesday, July 7, 2010

UNHAPPY PARENTING 101

One of my favorite on-line mags, Salon, has an article about parents who find themselves unhappy rearing a child, being a parent. I just had to comment

Personally I don't care if parents are unhappy having to give up a Lotte here and there and changing diapers compared to a pedicure. I don't care if they have to struggle because they thought the Lord will provide and they have children every 10 months.

The world if full of single parents. In all cases, at least, one of them sucks. The number of high school drop outs tell me that the unhappy parents shouldn't have been parents at all. These morons blame their kids, spouse, school, all but the whole in their double digit IQ boat.

Here is a clue. If you don't know what it takes to bring up a child, don't get pregnant. If you know what it takes, don't complain. There is an expression about a drunk waking up sober but a moron wakes up a moron.

See my Ecommerce site, it's fun. www.attitudejewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment