Thursday, August 26, 2010

THE NEW SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE

This is based on an article I read today in The Daily Beast.

I don't think there will be a genderless future but I do believe that the number of people who will have homosexual sex will increase dramatically and we may see more partnerships with 3 or more and, at least 2 of the 3 will be switch hitters.

Those having homosexual sex will not all classify themselves as gay and the use of the term bisexual will grow by leaps and bounds as it becomes more and more accepted.

Traditional marriage between a man and a woman will include a sharp increase in the number of 3rd parties that join them either by living together or being tied to emotionally and often a 4th party or two couples who not only switch partners but also switch by gender. The 3rd or 4th party now is mostly "occasional" but in the future, emotional ties will grow.

It is growing now but mostly domiciled under the rug. The tentacles of this movement will reach out. If I were a priest, minister, rabbi, imam I'd have a permanent case of diarrhea that all the Kaopectate in the world wouldn't cure. And frankly, I think they could use this to adjust their perspectives.

Please see my gift site: www.attitudejewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment