Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHITMAN CAN'T BUY MY VOTE

I LIVE AND VOTE IN CALIFORNIA. WHITMAN LIVES HERE BUT DIDN'T VOTE.

Every Whitman ad I see is an attack ad. It was the same during the Primary and now for the election. I guess her mentor is Karl. Her ads sound less the truth and more deleterious. Dirty tricks: her ads are like the Donald Sigretti of the Nixon area and it will not earn my vote.

She calls herself Meg to, what I gather is meant to soften her image and she uses buzz words about what she will do as Governor though I have not heard one peep of how she will get there. Governors require a legislature but a CEO does not need anyone, so I don't think she would be effective and don't think she will help the ordinary people.

She says she'll get jobs. Wow, what a wonderful revelation!

I do believe she will be a Bush style Republican and I don't need that.

Jerry Brown knows how to work with everyone, was a good Governor, was a good mayor, and was excellent at all other jobs in a lifetime of service to our state.

see my gift site: www.attitudejewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment