Thursday, April 30, 2015

DRONES and Boots On The Ground

I usually do some research but owing to need-to-know issues,  the government has not friended me.  We had tons of boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan and some 5,000 of our men and women wearing those boots died.  I think some 30,000, wearing those boots,  were seriously wounded.  Compare to 4 people dying in Benghazi and the congressional investigations found Hillary to be faultless. No blood on her hands.

The excuse for those thousands of Americans dying was false credible evidence of both weapons of mass destruction and that Saddam would use it against us.  Now, there are some out there who want to not use drones and go back to boots.  Others want drones and boots.  Some intellects want 100% assurance that drones only kill the bad guys.  They should wear black hats and name plates and house prisoners far away.

I don't want boots on the ground. I don't want parents, spouses, brothers and sisters to lose their American warrior or have them wounded. I well know the other side of the issue. For these reasons, I love our drone program. 










No comments:

Post a Comment