Saturday, May 7, 2011

OSAMA BIN HIDIN' BUT NOW

I really don't understand Michael Moore telling us we are better than either what and how we attacked and killed Osama or how we celebrated the event. He should know better than that and should spend his time on real issues.

On the other hand, I do understand, who I call the Nazis in the Republican Party how these people use this event for their own political and power grabbing purpose, but I marginalize them by saying f__k O_f.

The only thing I don't like about the entire killing is entire time we had knowledge of where this serial murderer was and the time we happily killed him and anyone around him was how long it took. I would like to have captured him and invited a willing family member of those whose blood is on his hands to lop his head off with a nice curved long knife.

As to this writer, I have wonderful dream fantasies that I was the individual Navy Seal that offed the bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment