Monday, May 2, 2011

THE DEATH OF OSAMA

I am amazed at the media giving so much publicity to killing Osama as though it will end all terrorism or even make a dent in it. I am amazed about the widespread talk about reprisals as if to say that they better do it else the world will lose respect for them. Yet, given all of this what really rattles my cage is that we actually killed him ourselves.

When I first heard it during a break in of 60 Minutes, I though for sure that the Mossad sent in a few commandos and killed a few Arabs. I didn't believe our CIA is capable of doing anything more exotic then listening in on our phone calls. I also mused that they must have gotten Uma Thurman to lop Osama's head off or give him the five point death chop.

But then I realized this was a Pentagon, President and CIA opeeration. We learned about Osama's location last August. From then, a woman could have conceived and given birth until we got him. I think lawyers and the courts must have been involved, because my turtle moves faster.

Now the Prez. said there was some shooting, but none of our guys got hurt. I watched the news on several channels for a couple of hours and not one said how many we killed. Was it only Osama, and couldn't we have captured him and sent him to Gitmo? And lastly, the fat guy who sits next to Osama and is 2nd in command. I heard nothing about killing this f....

No comments:

Post a Comment