Sunday, October 3, 2010

A-ADIOS TO RICK SANCHEZ

Rick Sanchez, an ex newscaster (love the ex part) for CNN made the bigoted and, I'm sure, monumentally stupid and deleterious comment that Jews control the media. Yea, Rick, but you forgot to include Wall Street, Congress, and Carnegie's Deli. Rick, you're giving bigots a bad name.

Sanchez tried to be homey, tried to kiss up to the Hispanic listeners, but when ever I watch, there seemed to be a disingenuous undercurrent, the under taste of something foreign being added to my cocktail. I am a news freak but my watching him diminished as I disconnected to his personality, and his attitude. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it, now, reared its ugly head and CNN severed it.

I am, for one, delighted he was canned. This is an emotion I rarely have and am surprised at myself for gloating, but if anyone deserved the pink slip, it is Ricky baby.

So let me say Adios or should it be Shalom? Hope I never see you again.

As the expression goes; don't let the door hit you on the way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment