Thursday, May 29, 2014

Eric Shinseki is not a scape goat

I don't understand the rush to oust Shinseki.  Certainly if he knew that there was cheating in reporting, he should resign or be fired. But this hasn't been proven or admitted. Of course, I understand Republicans demanding a pound of flesh.  The same Republican voted down adequate funding for the Veteran's Admin.bsame as they did for the safety of our ambassadors and their staff.   So with this brilliant strategy of denying adequate funding, then wait for problems, then scream that there are problems.  Some Dem Congress people want blood.  I get it. It is the fastest way to end the bad press in an election year.

Maybe Eric Shinseki will leave, but I'd like to see the results of the investigations.  One of my fav newsmen is Chris Matthews is screaming for resignation. How sad. How premature. How immature.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I feel informed! Thanks. Matthews sees himself a serious hardball buster.

    ReplyDelete